Friday, June 6, 2014

Did I Just.. Vlog?!

I'm not really even sure what to type here right now.
I feel like I need to throw a disclaimer on here - I'm freaking weird. But I sort of like it.

Here are things you need to know before you watch this video, other than I'm weird:
  • I don't know how to edit videos. So all of the parts where I say "I should edit this out".. Well, they didn't get edited out. Any advice on this subject would be appreciated.
  • I don't like my voice. I know it's annoying, I'm sorry.
  • There is absolutely no point to this video. It started off really promising, but since there was zero pre-planning involved, it gets out of control at an alarming rate.
  • I got really high pitched at the beginning and sound legit terrifying. I have no excuse for this.
  • IRL I sometimes talk in weird voices and because I don't know how to edit this dang video, you get to hear some of my weird voices. 
  • I didn't know how to end this (how do people end vlogs without sounding like a douchbag?) so I get really ridiculous at the end. #selfielighting #handpuppet
  • I talk with my hands.
  • I'm long winded.
  • The YouTube guy/Viner that I talk about.. Yea, I pronounce his last name (Santagato) incorrectly and I knew it the minute I did it, but yea.. Just know that I'm an idiot.
  • I apologize.
So.. I guess here you go.
You should click on this link and go directly to YouTube to watch this. It looks weird on my blog and I don't know how to fix it. Pretty much, story of my life.


Links I mentioned:
My Twitter - @MissKayStoll
Joe Santagato's old YouTube account
Joe Santagato's new YouTube account
Joe Santagato's vlog YouTube account


Um.. If this is your last time you'll be visiting my blog because you've seen how odd I am, then Bye and See Ya Around. If you're planning on sticking with me.. Bless You.
I love you and I'll see you Monday.

Oh and if any of you have any tips/tricks/helpful advice on how to edit videos or basically do anything involving videos, I could clearly use the help.

11 comments:

  1. You don't sound like a hick to me, but I'm from Tennessee so I really have no judge of that haha
    Yes! I look at Pinterest ALL the time and YouTube is equally as good at sucking you in.
    Also, you're adorable and I love your hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I have been to Indiana now multiple times. You do not sound like a hick. Not even a little bit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm actually loving this. And I talk in weird voices randomly all the time too, it's fine. You're not weird. Or we're both weird, and that's fine. I liked this, more please! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. "when I figure this out, this is gonna be good shit!" Best. Line. Ever.

    And "thanks for playin', See ya later!" should be your sign off.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! I know exactly how the black hole of youtube is. In fact, it has become part of my daily routine. So, I feel you girl.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always enjoy a vlog. Because I'm kinda a stalker and I like to hear what people talk like. I think there is nothing at all wrong with your voice. I hate to hear myself though so I get it. I sound like a man. Anyways can't wait for some laughs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are SERIOUSLY my favorite. I laughed the entire time. Also. I love how you had your hand on your hip. SASSY. My favorite line though, "I should be outside drinking beers." AMEN.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahaha you're funny. this was so cute and you're definitely not weird! I hate the sound of my voice on videos...I think everyone does!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bah this is amazing!! :) You're a pretty lady!

    ReplyDelete

I love you people! Let's be friends.

Like This Post? Then You Might Also Like..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...