Friday, April 18, 2014

Photo Roll, Unexplained

Nothing should be looking drastically different to any of you yet, but boy do I have more plans! First of all, I've updated my About Me and The Best Of pages and added some quick links to the right underneath my photo. Over the next week more things will be changing, slowly but surely. I'm still working on teaching myself some HTML and it's been a really annoying game of trial and error.

Now, for today I had planned to choose one of my prompts from my 36 blog post idea list. To be honest, I have plans to work my way through that list. I'm a little excited about it. Today I was going to write about aliens, HAHAH, but then I started looking through my phone's photo album and thought "oh, I definitely can't do the 10 last photos on my photo roll prompt, these are outrageous and stupid".. But then I thought that maybe that's exactly why I should do that prompt.
So boom..
Oh and also, to make it interesting.. I'm not going to explain any of them. :)

 
 
 
 
 

Enjoy! ;)

8 comments:

  1. Banana, strawberry and egg. Yum! I also did this after reading your list and I would love it if you checked it out. :)

    http://guesswhathollie.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/shrek-selfies-and-selfies.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES. When I do this prompt I'm not explaining either. haha. amazing. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your snap chats are hilarious and I neeeed that scarf, the end.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha I love that text convo. Yes, you definitely need snacks for life. And that scarf is gorgeous!! :) have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! I think I'm eating that exact same pasta salad right now and it's soooo good :) I've got a few of your ideas coming up in the next few weeks. This one kind of terrifies me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ha I shouldnt have explained mine either.... smell good bug killer...yeah thats weird LOL!
    here is mine http://mamab02200523.blogspot.com/2014/04/the-last-10.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fellow Hoosier here! I currently live in STL, so let me know if you need any advice on anything. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG you're so cute in your glasses! I may not be much help, but feel free to ask me any HTML questions. If I don't know them I can usually figure them out or ask my dad. I've never done snapchat but now I want to and when I do the last 10 pics I won't use explanations either!

    ReplyDelete

I love you people! Let's be friends.

Like This Post? Then You Might Also Like..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...