Friday, June 14, 2013

Vacation Reading List!

Hello my favorite people! Missed me? Well I miss you!!

But I'm still on vacation! Actually I'm currently sitting in a McDonald's bumming some free wi-fi. Oh the classy life I lead!

But I figured while I was already here I'd write a short and sweet little post about the books I'm reading while I'm at the beach.. or the pool.. or relaxing during some Florida thunderstorms.. Jealous yet?


 ONE.
 photo vacabook1_zps0b3c8965.jpg
Good In Bed by Jennifer Weiner

TWO.
 photo vacabook2_zpsf8fd8fb3.png
Cocktails For Three by Sophie Kinsella

THREE.
 photo vacabook3_zps0e256dde.jpg

FOUR.
 photo vacabook4_zpsde24183f.jpg
The Postcard Killers by James Patterson

FIVE.
 photo vacabook5_zps692dce06.jpg
Shut Up and Kiss Me by Christie Craig


Those are the 5 books I brought with me at least. Pretty random and good mix of different kinds of writing. Some murder mystery mixed with some trashy romance novels mixed with some thought-provoking fiction.. all good things!

Hope everyone has had a fabulous week! I'll be back on Monday with a little vacation recap!
 photo xokay_zpsf8e62ec8.jpg

4 comments:

  1. I've definitely missed you! I'm gong to add these books to my to-read list on Good Reads. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is Good in Bed any good? Enjoy the rest of your vacay!

    Badluckjenn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love James Patterson's books and I read the Postcard Killers a while ago and really liked it. Hope you enjoy it too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've only read good in bed from your list. You'll have to let us know how they all are!

    ReplyDelete

I love you people! Let's be friends.

Like This Post? Then You Might Also Like..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...