Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Tuesday, Bluesday..

So here's my get fit/get healthy update.. Jillian Michaels is mean. Really, really mean.



 I've had to skip 2 days. Not because I was too busy, but because I was way too sore. Holding a pen at work was starting to be a chore. So I skipped Saturday, did 30 Day Shred on Sunday, but then skipped again yesterday. Eh, I'm not too worried about skipping. One of the things I liked about the dvd was that I could customize it. So that's what I'm doing, customizing.

Yesterday at work, I got a little sidetracked.. Okay, I got a lot sidetracked. I always feel like I'm on an emotional roller coaster this time of year. Probably post holiday blues, mixed with New Year excitement, mixed with back to the routine blues, mixed with pre-birthday excitement. I cried during an old episode of NCIS this past weekend. Yes, I'm a mess. Then I came across these little inspirational things and printed them out. I don't know where I'm going to put any of them yet, however. Any good crafty, DIY ideas? Here's what I'm working with..

































So I'm thinking maybe hanging them in my bathroom? Maybe with washi tape? I DON'T KNOW! HELP!

Seeing those also gives me a little DIY idea. I have a million a lot quotes I like saved onto my computer or scribbled onto post its or written in notebooks. Maybe I can make a few of my own printables? Hmm..


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love you people! Let's be friends.

Like This Post? Then You Might Also Like..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...